This is a REALLY short blog post. More of a continuation than a post…
After unleashing Circuits Royale into the internet, I had literally twos of messages from parents requesting a kid’s version. WELL, I’m not one to shy away from a challenge, so I set to work and transformed it into a fun activity for little people that might help pass some time during this… coronavirus hiatus.
Just like the Original Version, you can make this last as long as you want to suit you and your minis – it all depends on how many times you throw the dice.
How does it work?
- Firstly, decide whether you want to include all of the columns (Let’s Pretend [pretty active], Animal Moves [also pretty active] and Body Shapes [more chill]).
- Then, with the columns you’re including, decide which order you’ll do them in.
- Now it’s time to roll the dice!
- If you’ve decided to do all 3 columns, in the order they’re shown and you roll 4, 1, 6, 2, 2, 5 your activity will look like this:
- Sailing a boat, Jump like a frog, Arrow shape, Astronaut on the moon, Walk like a bear, Make a star shape.
- Alternatively, you can just do one at a time, picking a column and throwing the dice.
- Basically, you can play however you like!
I’ve included a suggestion for how long to spend doing the different movements, but that’s really up to you too (and their attention spans).
You don’t need any apparatus, just a bit of space, which can be inside or outside!
I hope you find it useful and, most of all, loads of fun.